Monday, May 26, 2008

Wedding Season Kick Off!



It is officially wedding season! I couldn't think of a better way to start it off than with "T" and "L". They were so laid back and fun to shoot. Here is a little sneak peak for the happy couple...(click on the images to enlarge)




L was given away by her daughter and T's daughter




Explination needed! One of L's co-workers dressed up in a bear costume and was the "Ring Bear!" It was too funny...I told you they were a fun couple! I had to include this shot of his tail!


This is probably my favorite image out of the bunch. They just look so naturally sincere and happy.


L had six flower girls/bridesmaids. They were ADORABLE, and here are their ADORABLE feet!








Reception Mingling. I thought this image was hilariously cute!




Congratulations T and L! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day!

No comments: