Friday, May 2, 2008

Trashy...




I had an absolute blast today with Casi during her "Trash the Dress" shoot. For those of you who don't know, trash the dress is an opportunity for all of you lovely brides to get some amazing fashion shots in your wedding dress after your big day. It is called "trash" the dress because it is usually done in locations where you are bound to get dirty and probably ruin your dress. Who cares though, right? It is better than letting it yellow in your attic or basement! Trash the dress works great for prom/homecoming dresses too. For all you married women out there, let's book the most memorable photo shoot of your life! Even if you were married 5 or 10 years ago, give it a shot! This is just a taste of Casi's session, more to follow!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the one on the log. Beautiful!

AdrianneJayne said...

These are SO adorable! Casi and I have been good friends since like.. 3rd grade, and I was there for the wedding! She led me to this website and the pictures look FABULOUS! I love them! Thanks for posting!