Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hot Bride



I had the pleasure of doing a belated bridal shoot with "E". She was married a few weeks ago in Maui and got some fun candid shots, but she didn't really get the bridal pictures that she wanted. I was more than happy to help! We spent the evening around the University of Washington campus, where she recently graduated from. There were some AMAZING places to shoot, and she was a fabulous model! It totally looks like the shoot could have been in Rome or some other European City...Love it!




















With best friend "A," the maid of honor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I stumbled across your blog and absolutely love this "trash the dress" shoot!!! What beautiful pictures! You do some amazing work! I might have to try and talk my wife into this!