Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"A" and "B"

Here are some more of my favorite images of A and B's big day! These two are soooooooo in love! Their affection made all of their images so sincere and natural.





Every bride should have some "getting ready" images.



A little brotherly love





This little girl was ADORABLE! These are some of my favorite wedding shots EVER! I love the tilt of her shoe as she waits for the bride and groom to come out of the chapel.



A little bubble fun



I love that their hands are the focus of this image...sort of symbolic










Congratulations, and thanks for the beautiful day A and B!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous! I say this as A's mother, and also because I was so impressed with the way you (Stacy) worked with the families to get your shots. Can't wait to see more!